All-in-one talent experience platform empowers organizations to develop and engage talent to drive enterprise success. Click here to find out more about our Totara offer.
London, October 1, 2020— Accipio a leading provider of digital learning and leadership development, today announced the launch and immediate availability of the Totara Talent Experience Platform (TxP), an integrated suite that combines enhanced learning capabilities with a new learning experience platform and a new performance management system. Totara’s Talent Experience Platform is designed from the ground up to empower organizations to provide employees with highly engaging learning experiences that shorten learning curves and boost employee performance.
The release of the Totara Talent Experience Platform marks an important milestone in the company’s evolution. Totara has expanded from its flagship Totara Learn, the company’s transformational learning management system (LMS) used by more than 1,800 organizations worldwide, to an integrated offering comprising three powerful solutions – Totara Learn, Totara Engage, and Totara Perform. Combined, these solutions form a unified experience for employees, bringing together all of the critically important areas needed for organizations and individuals to thrive and succeed; learning, engagement, collaboration, high-performance and, ultimately, productivity.
“Top performing organizations understand that learning and performance management must be tightly interwoven, but the myriad of systems that organizations rely on to support these critical learning and development functions are often disparate and difficult to integrate,” said Richard Wyles, CEO of Totara.
“We created this platform to help organizations deliver a unified talent experience that provides the highly engaging learning and continuous performance management that employees and organizations need to fuel personal, career and company growth.”
Sascha Benson-Cooper, Founder and CEO of Accipio, said “We are really excited about this major TxP release. Adding an LxP, Performance module and an App to an already incredibly feature rich product makes Totara a true market shaper”.
Accipio uses Totara with some of the biggest brands in the world, from the Premier League to major government departments. Find out more here.
Totara Learn, proven and trusted by millions of learners worldwide, replaces the limitations of the traditional LMS with an adaptable and extendable enterprise solution that cost-effectively meets any organization’s learning and compliance requirements. Now with multitenancy, a mobile app, a modern user interface and dozens of upgraded features, Totara Learn allows organizations to:
- Manage compliance with custom report building that automatically keeps stakeholders fully informed.
- Automatically assign and personalize learning and compliance training according to group, role, team, skills and more.
- Engage learners and drive collaborative problem solving with centrally organized online and offline learning events.
Key features, and enhancements in this latest release include the following:
- Rebuilt and refreshed user interface modernizes the user experience (UX) out of the box.
- New mobile app empowers learners to access learning on the go for improved access to online and offline content and higher course completion rates.
- Advanced multitenancy allows organizations to separately support multiple entities and brands from the same Totara Learn instance. Customers will be able to cater to multiple groups or customers from a single instance of their LMS, combining a streamlined admin experience with distinctly branded and isolated user environments.
- Report Builder Enhancements make data visualization more accessible with an enhanced reporting interface and chart library and new graph types. Pinpoint and present critical data such as tracking progress and completion of learning activities. Send automatic email notifications to relevant stakeholders to keep everyone in the loop.
- Audiences and automation assigns learning to groups that can be automatically personalized by role, team, skills and more.
- Compliance and mandatory training ensures compliance with programs and pathways to improve safety and security and reduce business risks. Assessments and certifications provide evidence of timely course completion for comprehensive compliance reporting. Automatically remind learners to get certified.
- Live events and seminars support online and offline learning events to engage learners, drive collaborative working and problem solving with centrally organized blended learning.
While formal learning is an essential component of the overall learning experience, organizations must also harness the power of informal learning and collaboration to enhance the success of learning programs. It’s also essential that learning- whether formal or informal – is delivered within the flow of work, ensuring that learners are guided to discover and seek out the right training, resources and information at the right time and place.
Totara’s intuitive and user-friendly learning experience platform (LXP), provides an enriching collaborative environment for employees to discover and share resources, insights and engaging learning experiences. The platform encourages the creation and sharing of personalized learning paths while supporting upskilling and enhancing performance. With Totara Engage, learners and organizations can:
- Blend formal training with informal and social learning to increase engagement and collaboration.
- Build a connected culture by unlocking knowledge sharing throughout the organization.
- Shorten learning curves with personalized playlists and custom resources curated from multiple channels and delivered to any device.
- Give employees relevant training at just the right time.
The following key features of the Totara Engage LXP provide the collaborative environment that enables organizations to harness transformational learning across the organization:
- Curated content – Through peer-to-peer interaction and social learning, Totara Engage breaks down silos and spreads know-how and expertise to where it’s needed. Employees are empowered to create and curate resources into personalized playlists that help others quickly find the learning and support they need to be more productive. Quickly source, create or curate expert knowledge in the form of articles, blogs, photos, podcasts and videos.
- Collaboration workspaces – Workspaces are powerful collaborative areas where social and informal learning flourish. This accelerates skills acquisition, delivers digestible knowledge in the flow of work and brings teams together. Peer-to-peer activities and interactions like ratings, comments and curation nurture a vibrant, connected learning culture and highly engaged workforce.
- Microsoft Teams integration – Totara Engage integrates with Microsoft Teams, allowing organisations to create, curate and collaborate all in the same digital space without any of the complexities that come with using a selection of different isolated tools.
- Easy Surveys – Quickly collect qualitative and quantitative data with surveys that capture targeted feedback from teams and generate actionable insights.
- Flexible access and sharing settings – Control privacy and access rights to content shared in workspaces and playlists used by specific people or defined by job role.
- User and content engagement reports – Recognize rising talent, subject matter experts and thought leaders as well as less-engaged individuals.
Today’s best performance management systems give an organization the ability to set its own course and tailor practices to suit its work culture and context. Totara Perform has adaptability and productivity at its core. The system supports the entire spectrum of traditional and modern performance practices, including annual reviews, continuous performance management, 360-degree feedback, check-ins, appraisals and much more.
Totara Perform arms organizations with the ability to:
- Maintain high performance with regular check-ins, continuous feedback, and smart goal-setting for employees and remote workers.
- Set clear goals and drive measurable results to build a culture of performance.
- Develop an agile and resilient workforce with the flexibility and power of modern performance management.
- Align departmental goals and organizational direction through better visibility and reporting of your performance management process.
Totara Perform’s flexible and modern performance management capabilities ensure organizations remain competitive by enabling them to develop an agile and resilient workforce. Key features, include:
- Performance review workflow builder – Provides the flexibility to craft performance management processes that match each organization’s unique workflows.
- Flexible check-ins – Ensure employees are aligned to sustain performance and boost organizational output. Frequent performance check-ins with managers and mentors maintain forward momentum and provide timely insights so appropriate action can be taken to ensure corporate goals are met.
- 360-degree feedback – Objectively gauge strengths, weaknesses and opportunities by balancing self-evaluation with input from peers, team members, supervisors and more.
- Skills tracking and development – Quickly identify and close skill gaps across the entire workforce and build a competitive, future-proof organization.
- Powerful graphical reporting for reliable and timely decision making – Intuitive visual reports provide performance insights based on real-time data capture making performance conversations more meaningful and action-oriented. Quickly identify top performers or those who need extra support.
- Connect performance with learning – Totara Perform is integrated with the transformational Learning Management System (LMS), Totara Learn, to connect competency management to required learning.
- Easily integrate with third-party applications – Totara’s performance management software easily integrates with Human Capital Management (HCM) products such as payroll, recruiting, talent management and more.
The Totara Talent Experience Platform is available immediately. Totara Learn, Totara Engage and Totara Perform can be used together or separately, providing organizations with the flexibility to build a powerful experience that unifies highly engaging learning and performance management, block by block.
For more information, contact Sascha Benson-Cooper (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Accipio is an award winning UK-based agency that specialises in using open-source technology as a base to push the boundaries of what is possible in digital learning and leadership development. They have successfully deployed sites with over 500,000 users, and work with many major UK government departments and some of the biggest brands in the world.
Founded in 2010, Accipio offers a full range of digital learning (inc. Totara and Moodle platforms) and leadership development (inc. ILM/CMI qualifications) services. The company boasts an impressive list of UK clients including the Premier League, Foreign, Commonwealth and Development Office, Department for International Trade, NHS, Public Health England, Sport England, College of Policing and UCAS. Recently shortlisted for two Learning Technology Awards, including Best Public Sector Project.
Totara builds employee engagement, learning, and performance management technologies that enable large multinational corporations, government entities, and mid-market companies to deliver enterprise-level talent and workforce experiences. Totara’s Talent Experience Platform unifies a transformational learning management system (LMS), a user-centric learning experience platform (LXP), and a comprehensive performance management system under a single and highly adaptable architecture. Totara’s flexible architecture gives organizations the freedom to innovate, the freedom to choose, and unlocks critical resources for reinvestment into where it really counts.