LEADERSHIP DEVELOPMENT CONSULTANT
Location: Currently remote – Normal offices: Clerkenwell, Central London, EC1V.
Salary: Subject to skills and experience. The baseline is at the London Living Wage.
Job Type: Full Time or Part-Time
Start date: ASAP (flexible)
Competitive starting salary (depending on skills and experience) | 25 days leave, plus bank holidays (pro-rata for part-time positions) | Company pension scheme | Employee benefits scheme | Excellent career progression opportunities | Dynamic and social work environment in brand new offices set between Old St and Farringdon | Fantastic company culture
Join our talented Insights and Support team delivering leadership development services (further education) to some of the highest-profile clients in both the private and public sector. Accipio is a genuine, agile, start-up environment. A collaborative, progress-obsessed team with great company culture, currently working remotely.
We are looking for an outstanding individual with a strong grasp of the English language and an interest in designing learning syllabuses and content (particularly leadership) for educational purposes to join our learning design (Insights and Support) team. They will also be tasked with coordinating our various existing programmes, liaising with clients, scheduling and organising training events and supporting learners.
Full training will be provided in eLearning authoring tools, event coordinations, LMS administration (Moodle; Totara), design and SEO.
This is the perfect opportunity for a motivated graduate with an interest in a career in further education, HR, or L&D.
- Excellent written and verbal English communication skills
- Strong organisation and time management
- An eye for design and detail
- Technological savviness and ability to perform well/communicate remotely
- An eagerness to innovate and propose ways to stay ahead of the market
- Experience in copywriting, design or e-learning
- A degree in an essay-based subject (or even one relating to business, leadership, management or organisational psychology)
- Comprehensive understanding of leadership and management theory, and methods used to deliver professional training
- Experience in leadership development, further education or apprenticeships
- Knowledge of Moodle and Totara administration
- Experience in an administrative, coordination or HR role, with impressive project management skills
WHAT WE CAN OFFER YOU:
- We are a rapidly growing, dynamic and innovative agency. We exist to innovate in learning and performance.
- Excellent career progression opportunities
- Leadership and responsibility for a number of major client contracts within the public and private sector
- Creative freedom and opportunities to innovate within further education/L&D
- Summer and winter parties and team day events
- Ownership and responsibility to make things happen and make a real difference, working with some of the world’s leading brands
- Competitive starting salary (depending on experience)
- 25 (+ bank holidays) annual leave
- Company pension scheme
- Benefits and work-from-home budgets
- Cycle to work scheme
- Dynamic and social work environment set between Old St and Barbican/Farringdon (currently operating remotely)
For further information, please contact Seán Lea – firstname.lastname@example.org