The Department for Exiting the European Union (DExEU) was the government department of the United Kingdom responsible for overseeing negotiations relating to Brexit, and establishing the future relationship between the United Kingdom and the EU
The Department for Exiting the European Union (DExEU) required a 360 platform which would be used as part of their new Performance Management approach. This online tool will support a culture of high performance throughout the year. The platform needed to allow users to gather and give feedback effectively and efficiently and to collaborate with multiple stakeholders digitally. The 360 tool will enable managers to select Performance and Talent markings for their staff mapped clearly against the department’s branded Performance Standards and the “9 box grid”.
We worked with DExEU to design, customi s e and deploy a Totara platform called “Perform 360”. The key features of this platform include:
- Custom Dashboards for different users (employees, managers and d irectorate a dmins);
- 360 templates automatically assigned to “bands” with a simple process to request feedback and gain manager approval;
- Respondents can provide feedback via a grid based on competency descriptors for that “b and”;
- Users and managers can view their summary report showing competency ratings and free text;
- Admin users can download a summary for all users as a CSV (what is CSV?) to identify capability gaps by band;
- An efficient way to manage the start -to-end talent and performance assessment approach;
- It provides a snapshot of each d irectorate, the distribution of ratings and who the talent / high performers are; and
- Single sign-on integration so there is no need for DExEU employees to login.
Feedback on the site has been exceptional, and it has already delivered cost savings and extended the reach of learning.