We are delighted to announce that Accipio is one of the first two suppliers appointed to the Apprenticeship Training Dynamic Marketplace DPS. This is run by the Crown Commercial Service and is a great way for any government entity to secure management apprenticeships from Accipio, and make the most of their apprenticeship levy.
Accipio is a dedicated leadership and management development firm (ILM and CMI centre), and has successfully worked with major government departments (including the Department for International Trade, Foreign and Commonwealth Office and the Department for Exiting the EU). We have a reputation for our world-class leadership and management trainers, and excellent 1-2-1 support and coaching.
All of our clients have access to a personalised and branded learner management system, resources, industry professionals, ILM/CMI qualifications and much more.
What does this mean?
This approval allows any government agency or department to procure the services of Accipio Ltd, through our apprenticeship provision. Some benefits are listed below:
- A simple public procurement route (compliant with ESFA funding rules)
- Efficiency through automated and electronic suppliers
- Reduced administration time
- Ease of contract
How will training be paid for?
Provided that you have a wage bill of over £3m per annum, all apprenticeship training will be covered through your levy account!
What programmes are on offer?
- ILM Level 5 Diploma for Leaders and Managers
- ILM Level 3 Diploma for Leaders and Managers
- CMI Level 5 Diploma in Management and Leadership
- CMI Level 3 Diploma in Management and Leadership
We have two types of programmes available:
- Open Programme* (<10 registrations)
- Client Cohort (10+ registrations)
We accept new registrations all year round. All delivery is blended through hands-on workshops, tuition webinars, 1-2-1 coaching and mentoring, as well as our thorough catalogue of online learning resources.
*Our open programme enables any department to enrol any number of learners onto one of our programmes.