Management apprenticeships

Our leadership management apprenticeships are designed to drive better performance of your managers and leaders.

Our apprenticeships

Develop your managers and leaders with the apprenticeship levy. We are a dedicated leadership and management firm, and offer world-class management apprenticeships at Level 3 (Aspiring Managers), 5 (Middle Managers) and 7 (Senior Leaders). These can be taken with an ILM or CMI qualification.

Level 3 Team Leader / Supervisor


Who is it for: New or Aspiring Managers

Investment: £4,500 per person via levy funding (or £225 for SMEs without levy)

Duration: 12-18 months

 

Level 5 Operations / Departmental Manager


Who is it for: Middle Managers

Investment: £7,000 per person via levy funding (or £350 for SMEs without levy)

Duration: 18-24 months

 

Level 7 Senior Leader


Who is it for: Senior Leaders

Investment: £14,00 per person via levy funding (or £700 for SMEs without levy)

Duration: 18-24 months

 

Apprenticeship FAQs

What is the levy all about?

  • Employers with a paybill of over £3m need to pay 0.5% of this to the government as a Management Apprenticeships levy.
  • However, they can then use this money to effectively secure a leadership and management programme for their people.
  • If they do not use their levy within 24 months, they lose it.
  • Organisations who do not pay the levy (SMEs), only pay 5% of the cost with the government paying the rest (95%).
  • We find that a number of organisations are replacing their existing leadership, management and talent programmes with levy funded programmes.

Who can be an apprentice?

  • Leadership and management apprenticeships are for everyone in your organisation (both existing and new employees), and we have programmes that target aspiring managers, middle managers and senior leaders (including the CEO).
  • Our programmes typically last for 2 years, and require about 1 day per week to focus on improving their organisation and developing leadership and management skills.
  • At the end of our programmes, participants receive a Diploma from the CMI or ILM.

What are the benefits?

  • Management and leadership apprenticeships are an essential tool for creating an effective workforce by unlocking the potential of the management team.
  • Our management apprenticeships seek to make your organisation more productive, and the below research shows the impact this can have.
  • Get in touch to find out how we can design and deliver a bespoke leadership and management programme – using your levy – for your organisation.

Our apprenticeships come with ILM or CMI qualifications

Management Apprenticeships Built for Everyone

An apprentice can be anyone in your organisation, including senior managers and the CEO). They can be a new joiner or someone who has been in the organisation for 20+ years.

What our participants say about our workshops (“agree with statement”)….

94%

The topics covered were relevant to me?

95%

The trainer was knowledgeable about the training topics?

94%

The trainer was well prepared?

89%

The materials distributed were helpful?

95%

The time allotted for the training was sufficient?

89%

The content was organised and easy to follow?

What makes us different?

SPECIALIST LEADERSHIP & MANAGEMENT DEVELOPMENT FIRM

We are not like other apprenticeship providers who try to be all things to all people.

WORLD-CLASS TRAINERS & SUPPORT

Former CEOs, clinical psychologists, academics from leading universities and trainers who have trained over 30,000 people.

BESPOKE LEARNING PLATFORM TO DELIVER THE APPRENTICESHIP

Branded to your organisation.

Innovative Off-The-Job Training

Contemporary approach to off-the-job training includes using a number of naturally occuring activities that reduce unnecessary workload. This includes attending events with experts, coaching and mentoring existing 1-2-1s with team members.

Delegates Receive

A qualification at the end of the apprenticeship (Diploma from ILM or CMI); can become a Chartered Manager; membership of ILM/CMI; and student card (NUS / TOTUM Card).

“INSIDE-OUT” CONSULTANCY

Deliver an “outcome” rather than just a training intervention.

Integrate other programmes

Integrate non-apprenticeship leadership and management development into a single programme with exit points (ILM/CMI Award, Certificate & Diploma). This can include existing training and trainers.

Passion for Service

We are passionate about service and delighting our customers. You will have a single point of contact for the programme and detailed reporting. We care about things being perfect. Clients give us great feedback scores.

Our bespoke learning platform

Device Frame
Device Frame
Device Frame

GET IN TOUCH

Please get in touch to find out more about how we can work together to deliver Apprenticeships in your organisation.

    Your Name (required)

    Your Email (required)

    Subject

    Your Message