- Delegates will be allocated a place once payment has been received.
- Delegate places on courses and programmes will be allocated on a first come first served basis. Completing a booking form does not guarantee a place.
Acknowledgement and Joining Instructions
- Delegates will receive an acknowledgement e-mail within two weeks of receipt to confirm that their booking has been received. If his is not received please email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Joining instructions will be sent approximately 1-2 weeks prior to the event confirming the running of the course, detailing, date, start/finish times, venue and directions.
- Please contact the Accipio if you have not received he joining instructions at least 1 week prior to the event.
- Delegate fees contribute towards the costs of administration, the venue, lunch if applicable, trainer expenses and an materials provided by Accipio.
- Details of course fees can be obtained on the website accipio.com.
- Cancellations or postponement can only be accepted in writing.
- Should Accipio cancel a course or programme a full refund will be made.
- Should delegates cancel or postpone the following charges apply:
- 30 days or more prior to the event – no fee;
- 15-29 days prior to the event – 50 per cent of course fee; and
- 14 days or less (or failure to attend) – 100 per cent of course fee.
General Data Protection Regulation
- Personal details provided are held and processed by Accipio on local computers and online via our website. The information is used by Accipio for the administration of the course and programmes. Details are disclosed to course tutors; contact details are available for other attendees.
By booking onto an Accipio course or programme you are agreeing to the above terms and conditions.